Monday, May 15, 2006

Mom's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day.

Now I can't say I'm a huge "make a day for people" type of person. But I did enjoy mother's day yesterday.

My mom-in-law Eva came over for the day. She's a real nice Christian woman for those of you who have never met her.

Justin and his dad-dad even got me a mom's day present. A fun card (yes, I love a well chosen card). This one was fun!

Here's the front. A good card can make my heart just smile.

Justin thought the middle was just so much fun. I should have taken a picture of him with it in the afternoon when I let him give it a good looking over. He was being so careful and so very serious with it. See...it's a pop up! He just thought it was so neat with the bears popping up at him everytime he opened the card! :)

This is the present I received. Isn't it just the coolest photo frame? :) Now I need to find pictures that will fit into these tiny frames. :) Boy...that will be fun (or perhaps frustrating). We may need to print our own I'm wondering....or send them to my mom's since she has a photo capable printer and then size them to what we need. Hmm...fun...a chance to visit my mom!

I've been richly blessed with these two men in my lives.
With an extended family that cares for me and my fellows.
For technology that I can do fun things with.

Ah...God has indeed blessed this household.

2 comments:

Rileysowner said...

I am glad you liked the card and the frame. Pictures should be no problem as your printer does photo as does the one we got free with the laptop.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Annettii. I'm so glad that the Lord's blessed you with your "boys".
Love,
Evy