Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today's activities

You may recall that this was my list for the day:
  • clean kitchen
  • fold laundry
  • play with the boy
  • dump more dirt down on the rabbitry site
  • see if I can empty one compost bin...that would be very nice
  • see if I have enough time to move one garden
  • talk with hubby
  • make supper of some sort. Perhaps soup. We could do that. it can cook all afternoon in the crock pot.
What I managed to accomplish
  • cleaned the kitchen
  • folded laundry
  • played with the lad
  • dumped dirt on rabbitry site and have started leveling it
  • removed one garden and then went out bought wood and remade it. Then proceeded to fill it with compostables and dirt.
  • talked with hubby off and on
  • made supper but neglected to turn ON the crock pot. Turned it on and had a cup of soup for snack.
  • made applesauce (6 jars)
I am hoping tomorrow that I emtpy one composter, build a rabbit carrier, tattoo three rabbits and get to bed on time for a early Saturday morning start.

We'll see how far we get. the carrier and tattooing are the most important.

No comments: