Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bunnies, boys, hallowe'en, injury

So Justin's perspective and bunnies are somewhat different when it comes to what toys are. :) Mind you....Blue REALLY likes the hanging toy I put in his cage and Markel tosses her ball around everywhere!

Justin had a total hoot getting hallowe'en candy last night. I know...some folks don't do hallowe'en for a whole variety of reasons...we just think...free candy! We won't have to buy boy candy at least until Christmas! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tick or teat! he said numerous times at everyone's house. He would get sidetracked by hallowe'en displays. Watched other children who were all dressed up. Visited people he knew. Said hi to dogs that he knew. He jumped off of porches of all shapes and sizes. Said please and thank you at most places...EXCEPT ONE. A lady who was giving out pencils! Justin was TOTALLY unimpressed, and at age three, hasn't quite learned to be polite despite disappointment.

I didn't work on Friday. I had hoped to, but my knee was against that notion. I'm able to walk on it better, but it remains for the most part, a pain-filled part of my life. If I over-exert it at all it immediately swells up. We didn't get out for too much trick or treating. Just around the block since my knee couldn't handle anymore than that.

I managed for the first time this week to take Sassy for a walk around the block. :) She was simply delighted. We didn't walk far, but she got to get out and about.

what else...I've sold a bunch of bunnies. They'll be going out on Thursday.

Jim's working over at the church today. It's a LOVELY day here in Ontario.

And almost all is well with us here. cheers!

No comments: