Thursday, November 13, 2008

I want to remember Justin saying this ...

Upon being told to close his eyes and go to sleep.

But mom, I can't close my eyes or I can't see Tagu while I'm sleeping.

Can't fault his logic can you?
Made me laugh!


And this very tired boy at the Royal Winter Fair today.
he didn't listen at one point, and was giving me a bit of attitude....

I got him off the tractor and told him I can put him in time out here just as well as I can at home.

Got him into his stroller only to have him burst into tears.
"Mommy can't be mad at me!!!! I was just going to count! I'm not a bad boy!!"
Just crying his little heart out.
"ah buggy, you aren't a bad boy....you were just giving your mommy attitude and you can't do that. You're a good boy. Come on now, mommy is not mad at you, we're just both tired." the tears didn't stop quite so easily so I distracted him with a really cool toy barn....that we're going to talk with gramma about. :)

No comments: