Thursday, December 13, 2007

Open House Tomorrow Night

So our open house is on tomorrow night. Haven't gotten quite all the baking done that I intended, hopefully can rectify that today. Most of the house is cleaned and put together. Jim isn't happy with the tree yet. Some things we can't put up until the party because of a toddler lad. :)

Justin is feeling better. Jim was very achy starting Tuesday night and through yesterday. Hopefully he'll be feeling good today.

Yesterday Kathy called me up in the morning, wanted me to help her get a Turkey, so I told her to call Hayters and then we could run errands together. It was a fun time.

What else?

Oh yesterday afternoon we stopped into see Susan. She had surgery a while back and she's looking pretty good now. Her colour is good and she's able to do things more readily now. It was a nice visit. Justin had fun playing as well. It was fun watching him with the bird. they have a somewhat unfriendly cockatiel, Anyways,...this bird just LOVES children apparently. Justin had lots of fun talking with this bird, and having this bird sing back to him. Just fun. VERY loud, but fun. :)

That's it. Today I hope to get Justin to toddler time for an hour, then pick up some milk, sour cream and _____ Drawing a blank right now. And this afternoon I want to make some cookies, clean the book room a bit more and then say done with it! :) oh ...perhaps bring up some more tree decorations and tell my hubby to have at it. Perhaps the train too. :)

But right now, devotions sound good and then perhaps seeing if Justin wants to walk Sassy with me. So toodles for now! :)

1 comment:

Rileysowner said...

I'm still feeling achy, but better than yesterday. It more or less feels like it is going away. I am pretty tired though as the aches didn't let me sleep well last night until I took some pain killers. That helped, but by then it was 2AM. Annette is doing a good job with getting the house in order.