Monday, December 10, 2007

He Made me Just hoot!

Okay, debated posting this, but I also don't want to forget it.

Yesterday, Justin feeling somewhat better, me feeling just whipped from whatever bug has been floating around our house.

Justin not really wanting to eat yet.
Me eating puffed rice because well...it's a comfort food, it's easy, and it keeps a tummy feeling happy.

Anyways, Justin sees me eating this.
He wants some because it's new and different.

The conversation went something like this:
"I eating head off" Justin showing me a puffed rice missing one pointy end.
me - "You are? Oh good boy, are you going to eat his tummy too?"
boy child carefully turning the puffed rice around and biting off other end "I eating penis!"

I cracked up. I just couldn't contain it. :)

Told Jim later.
his response.... I should have caught that on film...it would have be worth 10 grand through America's Funniest Videos. I cracked up again. :)

What can I say.....family humour. :)

No comments: