Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all



Yesterday Jim's mom came over.
We had a lovely dinner, followed by opening presents and just having a nice time together. Justin hadn't napped during the day so he went to bed at 730 p.m. We stayed up and watched a old movie with Cary Grant. Wasn't too bad. I kept waiting for something bad to happen and when it did I wasn't surprised. Wasn't thrilled with the ending, but over all not a bad movie.

Today we have a Christmas morning service at Church and then we're off to visit with my parents. I'm bringing along the salad Jim made yesterday...it's good! And also a casserole that I haven't made before. We'll have to see how that goes over. :)

Anyways, that's it. Talk more another day.

You all have a Merry Christmas now! :)

3 comments:

jen said...

I love Cary Grant movies. Which one was it?

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

:)

Annette said...

Jen, we watched Penny Serenade. :)

Merry Christmas!

jen said...

Ah, I have that one. It's pretty good, though not my favourite of his.