Monday, March 26, 2007

Sister's Birthday


Posted by Picasa

This is a picture of my sister when we went shopping for a day with Tante Annie from Holland.

So Judy, my younger sister, is 40 years old... just so you know... I was nice and didn't pull a lot of 40 year old jokes on her. I tried very hard to be nice to her.

Anyways, she celebrated it yesterday by having an open house at her place. We got there just as my parents were leaving so our timing was perfect. Caroline had neglected I think to tell mom and dad that we were bringing stuff there for Marisa. Anyways, Marisa (they weren't there due to her illness), now has, or is at least close to having, my keepsakes from my summer in Haiti. This will help her with her project.

It was funny. Mom and Dad said that the house was filled with young people. I went in expecting to see hordes of teens, and it was mostly people my own age. It was funny. :) Differences in ages I suppose. :)

Anyways, Judy, as usual, had a nice feast laid out for us. All types of goodies, a nice looking house, and a bunch of people enjoying each other's company. Sometimes she amazes me, makes it all look so effortless. Justin had fun playing with cars, Jim had a nice visit with Henry, and I chatted with Becky (when she got home from work) and a couple other folks. We were only there for an hour as Jim needed to get back for preaching the evening service.

I'm glad we went. :)

No comments: