Friday, March 10, 2006

Part of our Devotional Life

Hi All

I thought I would take a moment to share two websites that Jim and I use for our daily bible readings. Both come as emails to my inbox.

Bibleplan.org

ESV RSS Feeds

The first I often do in the morning when Justin first gets up and is all cuddly and not wanting to do anything except sit with mommy. With this one I have to link to sites to read the scripture passage. it's a bit more time consuming. I have to admit.... I don't always want to take the time... and since i know I have the back up... BUT I'm doing better at putting God first during these cuddle times. :) Of course there are mornings when Justin says... But mommy...i'm hungry!!! I can't sit here mommy...i need FOOD!!! So then having a backup is really really good!

The second is my backup...and the one that Jim uses all the time. It actually has the scripture right in the email sent out daily. It's quick and fast! :)

Both of these plans go through the bible in different ways.

The first I chose to go through chronologically. It has different ways you can have it sent. The second I think just goes through chapter by chapter.

Anyways, it is an important part of both of our lives and so I thought I'd share it with you.

No comments: