Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dad is Home!

So here I was yesterday, taking it easy, reading a bit while Justin had a short nap.

The phone rings.

My dad is on the other end. I'm shocked.

The conversation runs like this.

hello.
Dad?
yup.
Dad?

Yup...I just got home.

you're home?
Yup!

Wow! I'm shocked. You're home?
yup!
Oh...well that's great!

yup, I'm sitting in my chair!
ah...that must be nice.

yup!
(mom breaks in here)
We just got home. I was talking with a health care person who said it would be best if Justin was all better before you come to visit. If he catches what dad has, if he ever gets sick and is hospitalized he'll be in isolation and that's not nice for a little boy.
Oh..Okay...I'll come up when he's done his meds then...probably next Monday then.
Okay...well I'll leave you two to talk.

Dad again.
Well...I don't have much more to say.
Nope.. um.. well, it's easier to talk in person. We'll talk more next week then Dad.
Okay
Bye
Bye Love you
Love you too
Click (the phone hangs up)

Short and sweet!

BUT MY DAD IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that great??!?!?!?! :) Huge answer to prayer! :)

No comments: