Monday, May 07, 2007

I know...sheer silliness

So.. Eric and Danielle won the amazing race. This was actually the amazing race all stars. Viewing it was a weekly event for Jim and I. Now that it's done...whatever shall we watch as we relax on Sunday evenings? :)

I have to admit, of the final three teams... These are the ones I wanted to win. They became a better couple as the race progressed. Both "grew up" a little. Danielle showed her grit. Eric actually seemed to really appreciate her. So ...it's good

I would have liked the "little person" and her cousin (Charla and Mirna) to have come in second just because I didn't much like the blondes, but that's neither here nor there.

But Eric and Danielle won.

Wouldn't it be totally cool if they would turn to the Lord and use that million dollars for good? :)

No comments: