Tuesday, October 21, 2008

update on the buggie

So Justin remained sick for most of Sunday.

I kept him busy with playing with water, interspersed with "you're looking pale buggy, time to lay on the couch again." He drank and drank and drank. And ate bread "without the crust". :)

By supper time he didn't want to stay on the couch and was acting like he'd like a bit more food so he did 1/2 an apple, bread and cheese. :) ate it all up too! and then drank and drank and drank some more. :)

he was happy and looking good by bedtime. even helped mommy take care of the bunnies.

Monday I wasn't as chipper as I would have liked to have been, but overall I was okay. Jim was feeling a little rough around the edges as well.

but it seems to have passed (at least for me and Justin, Jim's not up yet). so life is good. :)

No comments: