Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life while Jim was away

While Jim was away I was able to get a lot of cleaning done in the house. It was good to get that done.

I also took Justin to baby group on Thursday morning. He's the only one who showed up which meant... NO SHARING of toys needed. Justin liked that. Long nap in afternoon.

Friday we went to toddler time at the library which is story and craft time. He liked that too. He liked playing with the stuffed dinasour. Long nap in afternoon.

Saturday we popped in to Sola Scriptura to their book sale. Picked up a couple of books for me, and a few for Justin. None for Jim since I don't know what he needs yet. :)

Saturday Justin was fussy all day. learned why in the evening. He got the flu! (okay..as Jim would say...not the flu...just a tummy upset) No fever last night, that came Sunday morning. But he tossed his cookies quite a few times. Didn't settle to bed until midnight, up at 200 because was thirsty...gave him just a wee bit of warm water just to see if it would stay down. It did, so 20 minutes later I gave him more to drink. He sort of settled but not really, at 330 I gave him a bottle of tang and that seemed to do the trick. He slept until 930 a.m.

Had a wee bit for breakfast and back to bed at 1130. Tired boy. Running a fever today. Gave some advil to help settle his tummy. Called a lady from church to do me the immense favour of picking up some more advil for him. Not so nice to be a sick little boy.

My hubbie called!!!! Jim is on his way home. He had a wonderful time!

I have decided that I really, really, really strongly dislike Jim being away when Justin is sick. BUT I am thankful for helpful ladies in church and for Jim having a great time away. God is good.

No comments: