Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Open House

So we had our annual open house today.

We had fun.

We had a whack of people show up in the morning/afternoon. Justin had a lot of fun playing with a friend of mine...totally tuckered her out.

The weather turned snowy later afternoon so we started to expect that most people would stay home...that turned out correct as only one couple came over tonight and they were out because they had work to do at the church as well. :) It was nice to some focused time with them as well.

It was a good day. Justin was wound up and bagged by the end of the day. I'm glad we planned for some down time as he very much needed it.

I, as normal, made too much in the way of food BUT I had planned that I would bring much of it over to the church for the Christmas program tomorrow. Anyways, that's it for the day... it started WAY to early for me (330 with a buggy crawling into the bed). But it's ending early...I'll be in bed by ten. YEAH!!! Now to shut this thing down, grab a glass of wine and I'm off to bed...ah...but that does sound good. :) NIGHT!!!!

No comments: