Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Justin & Annette Celebrate the Birth of Our Lord

One of the things that Annette has done from before we got married, was through the season of Advent up into Christmas, she would do daily Advent meditations and light Advent Candles. This year she used a book that has various pull out pieces that will form a Christmas scene, one per day of Advent. Justin enjoyed this a great deal, and so we thought we would capture it on video. This was done a little different than they would usually do it because all the characters had fallen over.



This second video is the same thing, but more in keeping with how they would do it each day through Advent. It also shows the thing the Justin enjoyed above everything else, blowing out the candles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo cute. he seems like a wonderful little boy!
- love elspeth

jen said...

Oh, I wanted to see these, but my lousy dial up won't let me! I thought I stood a chance because I can get youtubes and Godtubes to load, but no dice.

I'm sure he's darling blowing out the candles...

:)

Anonymous said...

So cute, Annette! Thank you for sharing it with all of us! :)

What a good mommy you are, patient with him and beginning wonderful traditions that teach him great truths!

So neat to hear your Canadian accent, too! :)

Holly
www.seekingfaithfulness.wordpress.com