Thursday, September 13, 2007

Western Fair

Today Jim, Justin and I are are heading out to the Western Fair.

Not the biggest fair around, the CNE is larger. But a nice fair none-the-less. We go every year. :) I'm looking forward to watching dockdogs perform today at 3 or 6 p.m. Fun fun! :)

Justin will be coming with us for the first bit --- 1100 til just after 100 and then Jim's mom will come to get him. Justin will play and nap at gramma's for the afternoon.

Should be fun. I'll give an update later on.

2 comments:

Baptist Girl said...

Hey I went to the Western Fair! It was the first time in a few years, it is getting smaller and smaller as the years go by but I still had fun. Did you get a chance to see the snake show?

Cristina

Annette said...

No, missed the snakes, did the dog show and the chainsaw show. They were pretty good. :)

We like to go to the western fair every year. This year Justin got sick when we arrived so that put a bit of a dampener on things.